At Destination CrossFit we believe Mobility is an important addition to any CrossFit regime to help improve performance, fix dysfunctional movement patterns and accelerate recovery. It is also has important benefits for everyday life like improving joints and stiffness, increasing range of motion and rehabilitating injuries. Everyone can benefit from these sessions, athlete or not. Our sessions, led by Coach Gavin Guard and his wife Lindsey, will give you personalized attention so you can target specific, individualized needs. Much of our program material is sourced by Dr. Kelly Starrett.
We will show you how to:
- prevent and rehabilitate common athletic injuries
- overhaul your movement habits
- quickly identify, diagnose, and fix inefficient movement patterns
- problem solve for pain and dysfunction
- fix poor mechanics
- unlock athletic capacity you didn’t know you had
- develop strategies that restore function to your joints and tissues
- accelerate recovery after training sessions and competition
- create personalized mobility prescriptions to improve movement efficiency
- improve your quality of life through regained work capacity
This is how the Mobility sessions will be offered:
- Paid monthly: $35/Unlimited CrossFit members and $75/non-members
- (This makes each class as little as $2.69 each for members and $5.76 each for non-members. Improved health is worth at least that much right?!)
- Pay per session: $7.50/each
- 3 sessions per week on Tuesday & Thursday at 6:30pm and Saturday 10:30am
- Come to as many or as few sessions as you’d like
- Each session will last 30-45 minutes.
- Each session will focus on one specific archetype or movement, so check the calendar posted at the box to learn the focus each day, or email us for a copy.
- You will also have access to Gavin and Lindsey’s blog where they will talk about everything related to Mobility and Recovery.
Ready to increase mobility and improve recovery? Sign up by clicking on the button below.