We at DCF are passionate about coaching and being on your team. We love our group classes and are constantly working to help cover all of the health and fitness "bases" but some of our athletes still want more, and that is why Open Gym was created!
Posted Open Gym hours are weekdays from 6:30pm-7:30pm and Saturday morning from 9:00am-10:30am. We want to make sure all of our members have the space and time to pursue and tackle weaknesses. Open Gym is a time for us to come together and support each other as we do that.
We have been adding equipment and now have a designated space for Open Gym, because we want you to be able to train for your next competition, get stronger and work on technique. Open Gym members will need to sign in to class as usual please. Take the time to speak with the coach of the hour and communicate the skill or program you are working on so they are able to assist in any way.
Open Gym is flexible in regards to begin and end times, but the coach may have to actively coordinate your training a bit in the interest of using the space well. The regularly scheduled group CrossFit classes will always take precedence in regards to equipment and space usage, so please be conscientious of that in your planning.
RULES FOR OPEN GYM
- Open Gym members may work out in the designated area during any class times as space and equipment permits, or during posted open gym hours.
- If the class is large, please choose a different time or a different workout to adjust to needs of the group class.
- If you are working out during a class please be respectful of the coach on duty and their class. Do not drop barbells or make noise that would distract members or interfere with coaches while they are teaching movements, explaining workouts, etc.
- Open gym is not a coached session but there will be a coach on the premises at all times.
- Please respect our gym closing times. Our coach’s time is valuable, just like yours.
- Coaches always have priority to use of the stereo, clock and equipment for their classes.
- The coach on duty has the right to stop any activity at any time.
- Practice clear and kind communication to members and coaches at all times. The coach's rule is law so please be respectful of that.
- Please keep the area clean and organized, and put away your equipment before you leave.